These belly wraps really work!! My third child weighed 9lb 2oz, I have a small size 10 frame, so you can imagine how big my tummy got. I thought to myself – How am I ever going to get my flat tum back after my third large baby? But I am pleased to say I have. I started wearing the post pregnancy belly wrap the following day after the birth of my child.
Yes, it was in my hospital bag, not an after thought! I had a C-Section and I found it eased the muscle pain across my abdomen and it gave me the confidence I needed, whilst my tummy healed and whilst I worked to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
Since wearing and loving my belly wrap, I have read that they aid in your mental wellbeing too, and if this is true, I can vouch for this, after having my daughter, I felt happy, really happy, I couldn’t believe how calm and relax I felt and every time a Midwife, Doctor or Health Visitor said “How have you been feeling?” I would laugh and say “Never better!” and now I know it was down to my belly wrap.
Post Pregnancy Belly Wraps
With a rich and ancient chronicle as far-reaching as Japan to Latin America, one of the best kept post pregnancy secrets is what women from around the world have been using for centuries – Post Pregnancy Belly Binding.
This modern adaption now allows women everywhere to embrace and indulge in the age-old practice with these Post Pregnancy Belly Wraps.
10 reasons why a post pregnancy belly wrap is your maternity hospital bag must have:
- Flattens and firms your tummy
- Smoothes out lumps and bumps
- Provides abdominal & lower back support
- Added support after Caesarean surgery
- Accelerates healing in abdominal separation
- Minimises water retention and tummy bloating
- Promotes good posture
- Has an extra generous Velcro fastening strip which allows it to shrink as you shrink.
- No tags or seams and available in a variety of colours and sizes
- Recommended by physiotherapists and midwives
- An ancient custom now a modern accessory.
- To help flatten and firm a new mum’s tummy…
- The secret to getting your pe-preggie belly back!
These Post Pregnancy Belly Wraps have been specifically designed for maximum use by new mums – these wraps have an extra wide velcro strip (the widest on the market) so they shrink as a new mums tummy shrinks for longer.
We rely mainly on word-of-mouth advertising by parents, and their friends and family rather than paid features in publications, if you like our products, please Like us on Facebook.
Connect with our website: www.kimbee.com.au